Hearing aids come in many different shapes and forms, to suit certain hearing requirements or user preferences. BTE (Behind the Ear) models are mainly used for more severe hearing loss or if cost is a concern; RIC (Receiver in Canal) is a cosmetically good solution and provides added benefit of wearing comfort; Custom made hearing aids which are fitted directly inside the ear or ear canal provide natural hearing and a high degree of discretion.
Separation of microphone and vibrator allows for more power without the need for strong pressure against the skull. Sound is delivered directly through the bone to the cochlear, the ear stays open. Great for all conductive hearing losses.
- Very little pressure against the skull gives great comfort and can be used for young children.
- Available to use with Headbands of various size and colours or in a baseball cap
- Fully Digital 8 Channel DSP
- Digitally Programmable
- Childproof Battery Compartment
- Childproof Volume control